Wednesday, March 31, 2010

These little kids are the best! I met their Dad, Tyler through my EMT school, and began babysitting for him and his wife Emily... mostly to pay Tyler back for being such a great study buddy! I love spending time with these kids, they are too sweet :) One day we decided to take some photos at the nature center, since thats where Emily and Tylers wedding pictures were taken... unfortunately, the nature center was closed :( so we headed to a nearby park instead... We still got great photos.. but I promised her I'd make it up to her and do a nature center shoot later in the Spring... which is now here! Cant wait to take photos of the kids again and capture how much they have grown :) Here are some of my favorites... (Emily wanted mostly B&W.. which I love!)






No comments:

Post a Comment