Wednesday, March 31, 2010

I've been M.I.A... but I'm baaack :)

In the mix of me getting laid off from Quiksilver after over 3 years at their corporate office and being so busy with shoots during the holidays I decided to take a couple months off from shooting (or more so bloggin) and focused on getting a new fulltime job (GOT ONE!) but I'm now back in action with my true passion, photography ♥ I have had a busy few months, with a few low and high points. I'm really glad to be back on a schedule and have some new found energy. I'm very excited for SPRiNG ♥ and for all my spring photoshoots that are coming up, and a couple that I have already done. Get ready for a few posts to bring you all up to speed on where I've been with my photography...

Untill then <3 xoxo,

Molly

No comments:

Post a Comment