Monday, April 19, 2010

Jacksons first birthday

I took photos of the Tyner's for the Holidays and when Kristi contacted me to come help capture Jacksons first birthday, I was more than happy! He was such a happy baby when I saw him in November, and I couldnt wait to see how he had grown. He is such a cutie, and walking now too! He had a yo gabba gabba party, and they even had a character make an appearance! Despite some people feeling like Jackson may be afraid of seeing the character in real life, he LOVED it!! he followed the character around and kept lifting his arms wanting to be held! It was so adorable... And of course at the end they let him enjoy his own personal cake! It was so cute.. I am very glad I was able to be a part of his first birthday... here are some of my favorites!




No comments:

Post a Comment