Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Veda's first trip to the Pumpkin Patch

I love this little baby and I love her mommy as well! I met ashley a loooong time ago, back when I worked at Target's One Hour Photo (I know... dont judge) We instantly became attached at the hip for the following years... and although we stopped talking for a while, we have always and will always remain great friends. When I found out Ashley was pregnant, I was so excited for her, and for God's new plan he had made for her. I was with Ashley throughout her entire pregnancy, her "baby daddy" if you will :) I got to experience dr. appts, birthing classes (lame...), the joys and pains of pregnancy, and of course child birth. It was probably one of the most memorable experiences being able to be Ashleys birth coach, and getting to watch her c-section... I even got to cut the cord :) Veda-Ann Audrey was born 5-5-09, and she is a true gift from God! I'm blessed to be her Auntie Mo-Mo :) Anyways, now back to the pumpkin patch pictures... You will be seeing a lot more of this adorable baby!
















No comments:

Post a Comment